Wednesday, May 27, 2009

Shopping

I really do need to go shopping for new vintage clothes. Most of my vintage are big on me now. I'm just gonna have to suck it up and start thinning out the closet so I can start buying more things. I've already started doing this with my modern business clothes and have been handing down my suits and things onto my sister. But it's just so hard for me to part with my vintage. I just don't want to sell something and totally regret it later! This has happened with things in the past ... oh so many times! It comes back to bite me in the arse and I think what the hell did I sell that for! I have to keep reminding myself that recycling and not hoarding is a form of vintage karma.

As for reproduction dresses....I've been totally loving this one from TrashyDiva. I'm just loving the classic 40's style of "The Sweetie" dress and the cute wooden buttons and matching belt. $110!
Also from Trashy Diva....Two wonderful *new* pencil skirts! The classic pencil skirt on the left is a steal of a deal at $35.... while the little Firecraker with the ruffled hem is $77!











6 comments:

  1. That dress is soooo pretty! I'll have to go check out their website.

    ReplyDelete
  2. That dress is on my wishlist as well. Perfect for redheads,huh? I did not know about the skirts. I'll have to take a look at the others.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh you should sell your vintage to ME so you know where to find me and can get it back :P

    That's an adorable Trashy Diva dress! Really love it! I hadn't seen it before!

    ReplyDelete
  4. All of these items are so gorgeous.
    I know how you feel about getting rid of things, you could always take them in.

    ♥Darla

    ReplyDelete
  5. Trixie...hahaha but would you actually give it back to me ??? That's the question! :)

    Ruby... perfect color for redheads!

    ReplyDelete