Monday, July 27, 2009

Biker Gal



I have a bicycle that I never use and stopped in at my local bicycle shop to see if i could possibly do a trade in on a cruiser bike that I would probably use more. He said they could do that but the only problem is they only deal with certain brands. Here's what I have to choose from that they have available that I like.....





But then I was thinking that I really like the old vintage bikes so I should just look around and see if I can find one at auction. The only problem with this is they are usually in bad condition and go very high in price anyway! I know nothing about bikes so I'm reluctant to bid on a vintage bike that I can't fix. But in my opinion they are much nicer then newer bicycles!




Then I ran across the Electra Bicycle company and found such awesome bikes. But way to expensive for me!

6 comments:

  1. Each one of those beauties is a true work of bicycle art! I think that I'd take the first pink one if given the chance :) Good luck with whatever you decide to do bike wise, sweetie.


    Thank you deeply for your sweet, caring comment! I hope you're having an excellent week.

    ♥ Jessica

    ReplyDelete
  2. If you contact KilroyCD on Fedora lounge he restores vintage bicycles. He can ake a bike from trash to a treasureed possseion.

    Samantha aka retrogirl1941

    ReplyDelete
  3. I too love Electra bicycles and I think I might ask my hubby for one for Chanukkah. But if I were you I would go for that turquoise one- it is a beauty!

    Thanks doll,
    The Glamorous Housewife

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love bicycles and I enjoy using at as a form of transportation around town. It's nice knowing that you are getting exercise, being clean to the environment, and saving money! I have a basket on my bike so that I can throw a sack of books & dvds from the library or groceries from the market. Depending how much that blue bike is, I would definitely go with that one!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I have an old one that sits in the garage and I want to ride it!!! my boyfriend used to own a bike shop and he knows how to repair them too!!! i will make him do it!

    ReplyDelete
  6. ooo your bicycles are so bad ass! Especially the pink one! A neighbor of mine rides hers all the time and I am so jealous :0)

    ReplyDelete