Monday, September 21, 2009

Antonio Ballatore My New Crush



I haven't been watching much TV lately so, I completely missed the new season of design star. Well, to be very honest I haven't watched a season of design star since the first season. I thought the whole show was rather lame and the designers never did anything really interesting in my book. Last night I happened to be flipping channels and saw this guy, Antonio Ballatore on HGTV and thought...Hubba, Hubba... where have you been all my life Mr Design Star. I wasn't expecting a guy like him to show up on HGTV. There's just nothing MaryDeluxe loves better then a sexy man with a pencil behind his ear holding a big drill and screwing something into place! *wink wink* I'm so naughty!



And I totally dig his design style! Might even have to steal that back splash idea for my kitchen!



So gals, what do you think? Would you let Antonio come over and fix up your place?? Me personally, just might have to drive my car through the wall so he would be stuck here a real long time! And in case the whole crush thing doesn't work out with Antonio, I will also keep the back up crush that I have had for years on Neil Fallon of Clutch. Yes, as weird as it may be, this little vintage, rockabilly girl has always had a huge thing for the band Clutch and the vocals of Neil Fallon?


4 comments:

  1. I think Antonio would surely think of you as girlfriend material. He was so much fun to watch and I was so beyond thrilled that he won. I can't wait to see what he comes up with next.
    Rock on,
    Fritzi Marie

    ReplyDelete
  2. Clutch is amazing! There's nothing weird about liking them at all, it's good to like more than one style of music.
    xo Mandy

    ReplyDelete
  3. Whoa. I think I need to watch more TV. As a matter of fact, I think I need to watch Antonio TV. Good heavens.

    ReplyDelete