Sunday, December 27, 2009

MIAMD


That's me....Missing In Action Mary Deluxe! I've been feeling a little under the weather since Christmas and fighting a horrible sore throat. I must have gotten it from school as I remember a few of my students telling me they weren't feeling so hot and had sore throats. Thanks kids!

Tomorrow Mr. Milo is off to the vets for more shots. You can just bet that I'm soooo not looking forward to taking little hissy pants to the vets. I'm sure he's going to make a big dramatic scene and the new vet will tell me what a horrible cat I have. This is exactly what happened the last time I took him to the vets. I was so unhappy with the way the last vet handled Milo that I found a new one. The last vet told me Milo was a mean cat and he puts down mean cats because they don't make good pets! Milo must have overheard the vet because he decided to be as nasty and obnoxious as possible. I almost started crying when I watched the way the vet handled him. Poor Milo ended up biting his tongue and limping around the house for 2 days! It was completely unnecessary in my opinion how the vet restrained him. My poor little buddy. He's really not mean at all, he just doesn't like stupid vets.....he prefers big pink atomic 50's chairs! Can't blame him there.


8 comments:

  1. Poor Milo! One of mine is halfway wild and vet visits are not much fun.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Aw poor Milo, honestly why become a vet if you don't like animals?? Glad to see you back and i hope you feel better soon.

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a horrible thing for a vet to say! Milo looks like a super-cutie, and I can't think of a single pet I've ever owned that liked the vet's office.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Milo was a complete angel at the vets office!! No hissing, growling, meowing...absolutely nothing....just a little scared. I really liked the vets too.

    ReplyDelete
  5. My little Harry is in the vets 'overnight' right now Betsy, as he became so lethargic and imobile, which is NOT him at all. Worry all round as they are our little babies aren't they. Hope Milo is much better and little ol' YOU too!! Sounds like you need a good dose of old fashioned Atomic Voodoo doctor magic to make those blues just drift away...

    ReplyDelete
  6. What a horrible son of a bitch! You should report that douchebag. It's normal for cats to be scared at the vet.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Don't let that vet tell you he's a bad cat! Anyway, you are a woman after my own heart! Love your house, etc...I have that same flamingo mirror in my house too. I have moved it soooo many times over the years, I'm grateful it hasn't been broken. I'm a new blogger and trying to get my pix up. Visit me at http://zootsuitmamablogspotcom.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  8. Oh poor Milo! Oooo I'd like to smack that vet and tell him a thing or two!!! What an a-hole. Don't go there again, he is stupid, doesn't he know some cats are SCARED to go to the vet, or out at all, and sometimes they show that by hissing etc. it's a defense for cats to look big and bad, dumbass. And he puts mean cats down??!! Gee, love to see his definition of mean. :O(

    I sure hope you feel better!!! Love the flamingo mirror and all the decorations!

    ReplyDelete