Saturday, February 27, 2010

Rat Rod Vespa 1962 VBB



I've been wanting a vintage Vespa for like forever and a day but they are really hard to find. I've been hoping to run across one at an auction but so far it hasn't happened. I did however recently run across this amazing one on Ebay.... Rat Rod Vespa 1962 VBB - Stripes by Lenny So Cal Speedy.... I've never seen one like this before... Mary Deluxe likes! Well done Steve in Vegas....a fine job you did do! I could just imagine the talk I would cause riding around on this hot little scooter......."Look Flossy, there goes that strange little redheaded vintage girl again on her motorcycle!" hehehehehe


9 comments:

  1. Cute! And my Grandma's name was Flossy. Maybe you should name your Vespa that!
    Zootsuitmama

    ReplyDelete
  2. Swooon! Maybe someday when I get my Vespa we can go for ride :) She is fantastic!

    ReplyDelete
  3. love it, I would really need to live in a warmer climate though to take advantage of a Vespa!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Ive wanted a vintage vespa or even a new one for years!!!!!!!!!! sooo cool!!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. That is Hot!! Gotta complete the whole look with some selvege jeans, vintage Campus striped shirt, Buco J-100 racer jacket and matching pinstriped Buco helmet. Oh...don't fergit the vintage engineer boots.

    Who hasn't wished for one of these?? Thanks for posting :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Yes really nice, but i regret Dame Deluxe for the moment we have only one alternative for the Vespa. You don't live in California. What do you think about a snowmobile for the moment ? You know, at least still the 4 feet of snow beyond your house will melt ;p

    ReplyDelete
  7. ive got 6 vespa's dont ya just love them theres loads of them over here in england (Nottingham)

    ReplyDelete