Thursday, December 29, 2011

Happy Holidaze!

IMG_7470


Lots of fun holiday times going on here at the Simple Acre and a really bad cold that we can't seem to shake. I've been sounding like a 30 year smoker with a 3 pack a day habit this last week. I'm looking forward to my upcoming 3 day weekend and I'm planning on starting off the new year by getting my hands dirty on a DIY project of some sort. That's how the Sgt and I spent last new year and look how well 2011 turned out! How are you planning to spend your New Year's Eve? I've always been a quiet reveler myself and enjoy small intimate celebrations over being out in the middle of a crowd or on a cold street corner watching something drop! How ever you celebrate, I hope you have a Happy New Year!


IMG_7495


IMG_7483

2 comments:

  1. I think some friends and I are seeing The Sound of Music at a theater that plays old movies and then doing board games. Happy New Years to you too!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Happy New Year! We too are going small and intimate this NYE, just how I like it :o)

    ReplyDelete