Tuesday, January 1, 2013

New Start

I WELCOME THIS NEW DAY AND THIS NEW YEAR

Today I have a fresh start. I choose to begin a new letting go of unhealthy thoughts, feelings and attitudes that have stifled my growth.  
This day I choose to think new thoughts, to look at new values and to find new ways of expressing my God-given gifts.
I now choose to deepen my understanding of myself and others.  I will look at my relationship with family and my friends in a new light.  I choose to have vital, healthy inteactions with others.
I truly welcome this new day, this new year, and this new me.  I welcome the wonderful possibilities open to me.

Here's to smooth sailing in the new year!

Happy New Year!
~MaryDeluxe

7 comments:

  1. Just what I needed to hear Mary D! Happy New Year to you and yours!

    ReplyDelete
  2. What wonderful words of advice, I think i shall try them all as well. A happy and hopefully less turbulent New Year to you!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Happy New Year!
    Lovely photo
    May your 2013 bring you much Joy and Happiness.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Amen sistah! :) Happy New Year and here's to making 2013 a great one!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Perfect attitude for the new year! :) I think I am going to have to pinch these words for my inspiration folder. A good one to read and perk me up when feeling a bit blurgh!! Happy New Year!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Here, Here, I've got the same attitude this year! I'm celebrating faith, family an friends!

    ReplyDelete