Saturday, February 23, 2013

Some Recent Finds

IMG_9710 

Two recent Goodwill online finds.   Yes, I still shop at their online website!  I don't buy much on there anymore as they have gotten much better at picking out their vintage and pricing it really high.  I still will find a bargain on there from time to time if something gets missed.  

IMG_9715 
Like this 50's knock-off 49er by Kerrybrooke.

IMG_9734 

And this killer pair of Frye 12R harness boots. They were never worn and came with the original box.  I've been wanting a pair for quite awhile and absolutely love these.  I think I'd like a brown pair next!  They go great with vintage dresses.

IMG_9726 

~MaryDeluxe

5 comments:

  1. Hello Mary, always enjoy reading your posts, you have made good purchases.

    Debora

    ReplyDelete
  2. Looks just like a Pendleton! Love them, it makes me think of my Grandma, Mom and Aunt Betty in my childhood!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I had a Kerrybrooke just like this but in green and brown. I got rid of it, and kicked myself later. :(

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love the plaid jacket. The boots are pretty bitching too.

    ReplyDelete
  5. OH those are just amazing finds! I've dreamed of owning a pair of Frye boots forever, with no luck finding any secondhand (can't afford a new pair). You are so lucky ... hope you can post pics of outfits with your boots! :o)

    ReplyDelete